Power Tour?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.Gray

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande Coupe
(X)2008 Mustang Coupe
(X)2011 Mustang Premium Coupe
2017 Mustang Coupe
Anyone Power Touring their 71-73's this year?

The just posted the 2016 dates and route.

June 11-18, Baton Rouge to Kansas City via Texas and Oklahoma.

I didn't think I could go this year due to work, but was figuring next year absolutely for sure. When its coming this close to me I better just jump in and go because it might not ever come through here again.

My 2016 Power Tour is already Booked, Paid and Confirmed but I'm just doing Houston, Austin and Dallas so I can still tend to things at work.

I want to long haul it, but my work situation won't allow it this year. I already have the wife on notice to prepare for a long trip next year and it'll be the top entry in the 2017 travel budget.

Anyone Power Touring their 71-73's this year?

The just posted the 2016 dates and route.

June 11-18, Baton Rouge to Kansas City via Texas and Oklahoma.

I didn't think I could go this year due to work, but was figuring next year absolutely for sure. When its coming this close to me I better just jump in and go because it might not ever come through here again.

My 2016 Power Tour is already Booked, Paid and Confirmed but I'm just doing Houston, Austin and Dallas so I can still tend to things at work.
Did you book hotels thru motorsport travel?

No, I tired calling it yesterday and this morning, but I didn't get an answer. I guess they keep bankers hours.

I dunno if it would be better to book through them or just do my own bookings in close proximity to the venues.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I tired calling it yesterday and this morning, but I didn't get an answer. I guess they keep bankers hours.

I dunno if it would be better to book through them or just do my own bookings in close proximity to the venues.
We checked a few hotels near venue and they had no availability. I suspect motorsport travel has large block of rooms reserved. We called them and they said they could get better rates thru them.

I still haven't gotten through to them. I emailed Sunday and left my contact info but haven't heard back.

I went ahead on my own and searched the areas near the Houston and Austin venues. I was able to find acceptable accommodations within 5 about miles of each of the venues. I should be good to travel.

ill be there from Gonzales to Austin for sure. My buddy with a 69 who I am running with is trying to convince me to go long haul.

Back