72 Sprint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really appreciated those because a neighbor I grew up with had an A package sprint with Magnums and the ram air hood that I saw every day. That one looks like a nice car in really good shape. Unless the undercarriage is trashed ( which I doubt in OKC) that looks like a super deal!

Car is a little too rusty for me. Sadly it would need to be taken all the way down to do it justice.

Not worth the money required after you were done.

I'll try and post a couple of pics. They all didn't come out so well using my phone...

Ray

Car is a little too rusty for me. Sadly it would need to be taken all the way down to do it justice.

I'll try and post a couple of pics. They all didn't come out so well using my phone...

Ray
He sent some pictures, trunk rotted, floors didnt seem too bad. Maybe Ray can add some more info on the condition of the paint, rockers, ect

Alex

Ray
He sent some pictures, trunk rotted, floors didnt seem too bad. Maybe Ray can add some more info on the condition of the paint, rockers, ect

Alex

Paint is older and the issues are coming through. It was obviously painted to just last a short while. To roughly quote a friend - You'd have to be a masochist to jump into this one... :shootself:

It needs floors, trunk including drops, core support, wheel wells, inner fender engine area panel on pass side because of typical rot around the hood hinge ... and that is just what was found by taking a quick look. More would be discovered on tear down! The car is an H code Sprint sportsroof. It would need to be a Q code to possible warrant the time and money required to properly repair and restore the car. The paint is older and the underlying issues are becoming evident. (bondo/rust areas bubbling through) The car was obviously hit hard in the pass. front. That front fender is missing some supporting pieces as it can be pulled and moved easily just in front of the wheel well opening. = poor repairs. The interior is OK but not that nice

If not repaired properly it will not hold its inherent Sprint value well.

Of the pics I took only the core support area showed up in focus (smart phone camera problems). Here it is>>>

Sprint core suppt rot.jpg

Ray

Back