My son is coming home!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
1972 fb
My son has left Afganistan on his way to southern Ca.In a couple of weeks he will be back home in Alabama.We have not laid eyes on our son in over a year.A good day in Ala.Thanks for everyones support......

Great news! That's one of the best things I've heard in a while!

Outstanding! Be sure to schedule plenty of fun Mustang-related activities while he's home, and pass on our gratitude for his service!

That's wonderful! I'm very happy for you.

My son is only 11 and when he goes on a sleep over at a friends house even for just one night I miss him terribly and can't wait until he gets home. I can't imagine how you must feel after a year.

All the best.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!You know with all that goes on, it only takes one piece of good news to make your day better. Thanks you just done that for me. I know you are a happy man.::chili::

Great News! Please give your son my personal thanks.

My Grandfather served in WWI. My Dad served in WWII. My brothers served in the Marines and in the Air Force. My brother-in-law in the Army in Desert Storm and in the Gulf War.

I owe my freedom to these men and to your son. Thank you.

Great news! Trust me, he's one happy camper, but it will take some time to process the change for him. Tell him job well done for all of us.

Marty

Wonderful news for all of your family. Please let him know that there are a lot of people he has never met that really appreciate his service to the nation as a whole as well each one of us as individuals.

Chuck

Bobby, that's awesome news! I know you were glad to hear it! I've got one buddy that didn't make it home and another still over there. I'm proud of every one of our guys & gals in the service! Tell your son I said thank you.

Back