New to Site/Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71mach429

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
Hello. I am new to this site, referenced to me by another Mustang owner. I have a 1971 Mach I with a 429 CJ that I am currently restoring. I started out with a 68 coup 289 in college and loved them ever since. I had a 1971 Mach I with a 351C/4 speed that i spent 3 years restoring and it was hit badly by a 84 year old lady. Two years later I found my current 71 and have been working on it for a year. Plan on listing the Cleveland and parts not needed from the crushed car (she hit it dead center from the rear) on the appropriate places here. I plan on coming back to this site frequently since it is devoted to my Mustang body style. Hope to continue to learn while here. Thanks. Dave

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Feel free to jump right in and share some of your experience and just ask if you have any questions. Everyone is friendly here and no such thing as a dumb question!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the best mustang site I've found. Great folks here.

Chuck

::welcome:: from Alabama! This is a great site where I hope you'll feel right at home. I may be interested in some of those front end parts off the crusher car. I need the whole grill assembly.

Welcome , and we sure like pictures.

John

Hi im John and I just joined the site

Ive got a 72 convertable

and am in Brisbane Qld Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back