• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach I Fastback Parts and Engine

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71mach429

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
I have the following from my 1971 fastback Mustang.

351 Cleveland rebuilt it and go 500-600 miles on it. It has sat now for two years (in doors). 4 speed toploader. 9" rear end with rebuilt 4.11 gears. Front and rear chrome bumpers. both doors, front fenders, NASA hood, front and rear spoilers, ram air (aftermarket/repro), trunk lid, front grill (2), AM/FM 8 track, center console, gauge console with functional guages, the front dash, dashpad, heater, and all behind the dash. 1 trunk lid, a radiator (still with original sitckers), steering column, the two small windows that sit back from the door windows, wiring harness front and back, side mirrors, and a couple boxes of small parts. I also have a 351 C block (bare), a pair of 2V cast iron heads, and a 2V intake. Power steering box and an extra set of axles. Apologize for taking so long. I will take your advice and figure out how to list this all in the parts and engine area forums tomorrow. Thanks. Dave

I´d love to have more info about the radio, both outside mirrors and maybe, you still have the proportioning valve that i can use if you have front disk breaks with power brake booster...

PM me please

Is the 8 track factory? If so, how much? Do you have the door speaker grills, etc for the factory stereo? Believe it or not, I actually have some 8-tracks in the basement in a box...

Is the 8 track factory? If so, how much? Do you have the door speaker grills, etc for the factory stereo? Believe it or not, I actually have some 8-tracks in the basement in a box...
Dan,

The 8 track was a factory AM/FM/8 Track but was one I acquired via eBay 4-5 years ago for my car. I have pictures of it (front, top, back to show connectors, original label on top). I have one Beach Boys 8 track tape to go with it. $75 for the radio). If you provide your email, I will send the pictures of it. Thank you. Dave

am fm 8 track was not available in 71-3

you could get

am

am-fm

am 8 track

I believe I have PM'd everyone that has contacted me. i have pictures of most everything that can be provided. Thanks for all the interest.

am fm 8 track was not available in 71-3

you could get

am

am-fm

am 8 track
I was unaware so good to know. I bought it off eBay when I was restoring my car. It has a Ford date stamp of 1971.

I believe I have PM'd everyone that has contacted me. i have pictures of most everything that can be provided. Thanks for all the interest.
Dave, I think you may have overlooked my PM...I didn't see a response.

Thanks,

Don

Dave, did you see either of the PMs I sent with my parts wish list?
Don, send me your list

I have a 1800 sq ft building full of used 71-3 parts

Don

Folks,

Yesterday, Eddie (whisnane) came by and bought everything I have; all of it. He noted he will not need it all and can be contacted directly if you want select parts. It made it easy for me, empties my garage and I know the parts will be used. Thank you all for the interest.

Dave

Back