Just got my new sheet metal from OMS.

Been waiting 20 years for full NOS type quarter panels, front cowl and firewall. Also bought full one piece floor, one piece trunk floor, inner & outer wheel houses, rear valance and both kick panels. 1/4's look nice as does everything else.

20160115_124852_zps4cblelbr.jpg

20160118_201925_zpsmhsyrik4.jpg

20160118_202138_zps2flklfaj.jpg

20160118_202234_zpss8o0cs5e.jpg

20160118_202340_zps0pgpde0h.jpg

SWEET!

let us know how they fit

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Paul

73 Grande

351C 2v

Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

Welcome from Denmark [WINKING FACE] Those looks awesome 😎 Regards Lars DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 😎

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

Nice stuff. It's great to somebody's making high quality sheet metal for 71-73 Stangs. When I first got started in this hobby you couldn't find anything other then NOS.

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

Congratulations, that you got all this nice pieces. I would have need them a year earlier on the market. Had to repair my right quarter with a cut out section from Don OHIO Mustangs.

Please keep posting pictures from the body work.

Greetings from Europe

Wolfgang

Welcome from Phoenix!

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Welcome to the Forum and let us know for sure about the fit of the panels. You should do some measuring of the parts before you remove the old. I have a friend that did restorations and he found some really big differences in metal for a 1968 Cobra Jet Mach 1, front fenders were way off. It took lots of work to make things fit correctly. Hope they learned and made these better.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Hello from Mississippi. Wow, that was nice order of sheet metal. I know Don appreciates those type of parts orders, especially from forum members. Please keep us informed on the "Fit" of your panels when you start your project. A lot has been said about the quality and fit of repo sheet metal (comments which can't be printed here)! Dynacorn has come a long way since repo sheet metal first appeared. And...welcome to your new Mustang home.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome from TriCities Wa. Lots of work ahead for you, keep us posted with pics.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Welcome to the Forum and let us know for sure about the fit of the panels. You should do some measuring of the parts before you remove the old. I have a friend that did restorations and he found some really big differences in metal for a 1968 Cobra Jet Mach 1, front fenders were way off. It took lots of work to make things fit correctly. Hope they learned and made these better.

David

Fenders are a different story - they have issues

Cowls are great

I have feedback on the floor , it's a drop in needs minor tweeking by the wheel well rear seat corners - AND comes with seat platforms.

Quarters have gotten good reviews by two shops I have sold them to.

No complaints on other sales of them - so I guess that is good

I have feedback on the floor , it's a drop in needs minor tweeking by the wheel well rear seat corners - AND comes with seat platforms.

Cowls are great

Quarters have gotten good reviews by two shops I have sold them to.

No complaints on other sales of them - so I guess that is good

Dammit! Why couldn't they have come out with all these goodies 3 years ago?! :shootself:

I still would've bought 'em from Don anyway. ::thumb::

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Welcome from Perth, Australia. Wasn't too long ago I had a shed full of boxes of sheet metal: hood, trunk lid, 2 rear complete quarters, trunk pan, battery apron, front and rear valance. They all needed a little tweaking especially the rear quarters but were generally good. I'm so glad I can hop online anytime of the day or night, make an order, milk the credit card and have my ordered parts on my doorstep within a couple of weeks.

...Mickus

It'll be a good while before I get around to installing anything. I've got my Falcon XB-GT coupe on the rotisserie. Got to paint my 88 Thunderbird 5.0 Sport next then it was the Mach1"s turn. Now I'm working a deal on a possible new project. If I make a deal on the van I found I'll be building one of these. With milder fender flares though. Plan on going back on the road setting up at some of the bigger shows on the east coast. Figure if I gotta travel I might as well do it in style.

concorde%20ls_zpsajel1hma.jpg

Welcome from Perth, Australia. Wasn't too long ago I had a shed full of boxes of sheet metal: hood, trunk lid, 2 rear complete quarters, trunk pan, battery apron, front and rear valance. They all needed a little tweaking especially the rear quarters but were generally good. I'm so glad I can hop online anytime of the day or night, make an order, milk the credit card and have my ordered parts on my doorstep within a couple of weeks.

...Mickus

As I discovered with the XB it's a blessing to have good replacement panels. I'm having to fabricate a lot of what I need. It's a nice challenge but takes the world of time. Having had to patch, fab and rebuild the cowl I knew I wanted buy all I could need before I drill out the first weld on the Mach1.

Hahaha, I tackled an XB restoration in the 90's. Luckily my local wrecker was able to supply most of what I needed. Getting parts now is a major challenge. My mates that are currently restoring Australian production cars can't believe the ease in which I can get parts (and relative low cost even with shipping) for the Mustang and are very envious.

...Mickus