Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtburger

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Sports Roof, all original 351 M Code, Ram Air, 4 speed, factory installed 15 inch Magnums, staggered shocks, deck lid spoiler, Grabber Green Metallic and black out hood.
Hello, Mike Howard here.

I joined a while ago, but this is my first post.

I live in South Eastern Mass, have several Ford and Mercs that I enjoy.

The one on topic here is a 71 Sports Roof, original Grabber Green Metallic, M code, 4 speed, Ram Air, competition suspension, factory Magnum wheel car that is pretty much a stripper other wise, manual brake, manual steering.

I will post the Marti report.

I am in process of upgrading the engine to a warmed over 472 with the rest of the associated big block items.

Some pictures of my project.

Thanks, Mike H.

2niruo2.jpg

2mrgymo.jpg

2yoef41.jpg

miyz6e.jpg

Great looking car Mike. Welcome from Texas!

Brian

Welcome from Oklahoma. Where did you find two Montego GTs. Most excellent! Chuck

Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

The Blue one is a Montego MX with a GT hood installed.

Hello from Mississippi. Nice looking "Family" you have there. Is that a 351C in that SN 95 Mustang? If so I bet that surprises a few people expecting to see a 4.6! Having owned several Gran Torino Sports, I have a soft spot for the sister car Montego's. Please keep us posted on your 472 project. Welcome aboard.

Hello from Mississippi. Nice looking "Family" you have there. Is that a 351C in that SN 95 Mustang? If so I bet that surprises a few people expecting to see a 4.6! Having owned several Gran Torino Sports, I have a soft spot for the sister car Montego's. Please keep us posted on your 472 project. Welcome aboard.
Yes, the 95 GT has a solid lifter Cleveland with a Top Loader behind it, old school stuff all the way.

Thanks again to all for a very nice welcome.

Mike H.

Back