Misc Parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
Hooker Comp headers 351C 4V - Used only to break in my motor, has an O2 bung welded on passenger collector and the plug that goes with it. Collectors are included (new) which are 3" collector dia to 2 1/2" pipes. $100.00

MSD 8mm spark plug wires, new for 351C. $35.00 SOLD

New, still in original box (never removed) so no pic, Dynacorn NASA hood. $150.00 SOLD

Hood hinges, new, LH and RH, still in boxes. $50.00

You pay shipping on parts, PM me if interested.

I'll be listing more items later, trying to figure out what I have.

20160131_120912.jpg

20160131_121102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea what shipping would be on the hood to 52403 zip and if it would make it in one piece?
I am trying to find out what it weighs, going to call Dynacorn in the morning. It has to be shipped truck freight, its still in its original shipping carton and it made it to me ok so I guess it all depends how the freighters handle it. I was hoping that someone locally would want it to avoid having to ship it.

I hear you. Wish I was local. I am guessing that freight shipping is going to run north of $100 but you never know. You are a long trip from Iowa.

I hear you. Wish I was local. I am guessing that freight shipping is going to run north of $100 but you never know. You are a long trip from Iowa.
Yeah, I am guessing shipping will be between $100.00 to !50.00 too. Its in a large box and its heavy. All the reviews on this part is that its a good fit, I was going to cut the hood lock holes in this one but then decided to just cut my original hood instead.

EDIT: I just looked at UPS freight and they ship by freight class and for this hood the freight class allows up to 150lbs so it would be within limits however freight charges are quite high. Doesn't make sense unless you pick up or just want to pay high freight charges. It would be shipped from 99352 so you can go to UPS LTL freight to get a shipping estimate to your area.

Id be interested in the headers and hood hinges in a few weeks if there still available. I wish I could get the hood but shipping would be wicked. still might be cheaper than a new one though...

PM price on wires shipped to 78045 please. Also what's the part number? If my car has headers are straight or angled boots better?

Also price on headers shipped to the same zip.

Thanks in advance.

PM price on wires shipped to 78045 please. Also what's the part number? If my car has headers are straight or angled boots better?

Thanks in advance.
Wires are spoken for. I'll check on the headers ship price and let you know.

Hooker Comp headers 351C 4V - Used only to break in my motor, has an O2 bung welded on passenger collector and the plug that goes with it. Collectors are included (new) which are 3" collector dia to 2 1/2" pipes. $100.00

MSD 8mm spark plug wires, new for 351C. $35.00 Sold-pending

New, still in original box (never removed) so no pic, Dynacorn NASA hood. $150.00 Shipping cost is prohibitive and can't guarantee against damage so local pick up only

Updated status on parts

Hello.

I am in line on the headers.

I will PM you my details.

Thanks, Mike H.

Thanks in advance.
Wires are spoken for. I'll check on the headers ship price and let you know.

MSD 8mm spark plug wires, new for 351C. $35.00 Sold-pending

New, still in original box (never removed) so no pic, Dynacorn NASA hood. $150.00 Shipping cost is prohibitive and can't guarantee against damage so local pick up only

Updated status on parts

MSD 8mm spark plug wires, new for 351C. $35.00 Sold

Monte Carlo Bar New $10.00

Repop rear interior quarter panels, (fastback) pair New $80.00

Moroso Valve cover blue used will clear roller rockers $20.00

Moroso Air cleaner $20.00

EDIT: Adding Black Powder coated alternator brackets $25.00

Can send pics of the items.

Back