71-72 Shelby's ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
Ok I thought 1970 was the last of the first gen Shelby Mustangs but I've recently read that in Europe Shelby imported 71-72 Shelby Mustangs. I believe this to be true and I also read that like 6 are known to exist today and two are owned by the same guy. shelbyeuropaconvertibles_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have quite a bit of (MUCH) threads over the years about both the Shelby Europas and the Mexican Mustangs.

Here is a link to the Europas of 71 and 72:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-shelby-europa

Ray
Well Ray thanks but I missed those post's they were before my joining the forum, This was the first time I've ever seen anything about these 71-72 Shelby's I just wanted to share it with all of the forum and see if anybody had seen or heard of them. I guess it's not breaking news then. Oh well it was to me and I think they're very cool. I love our cars and think the 71-73 Mustang was the BEST of the first generation.

Frank - You did not do anything wrong. AT ALL. My info was to help you see some of the previously posted info that could help all learn more.

Just so you know --- There were many posts before I joined this site too! But I have found tons of stuff by using the SEARCH options.

Another clue that there may be similar threads to one you are about to post is to look under the Subject line for your thread. After you type in the Subject the site looks to find similar threads. You can simply click on one of those and see if your questions or information has been posted previously.

I did post a related thread about show how to look before one posts (if they have time or would like to)! All good!

Ray

Wow that is so awesome stuff to read about shelbys from 71! This is so cool 😎 [THUMBS UP SIGN] That is a man who has been making some special stuff true the years! His passion for our Cars is so awesome 😎 [THUMBS UP SIGN] Well I guess that Wee did get some cool Mustang to the European Union back then. Thinking about My own Mach1 73. That Ford Denmark did get some good ones over here. But my own is not as cool as the shelbys!! They must be highly priced as they are very rare? [sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

sent from my 2303. Regards Lars DK73 Denmark

Back