• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White 71 Boss for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This shop is about 40 mins from where I live. High end cars and restorations, over priced imo...

If you check their inventory, they just sold a pretty original '71 429cj Mach 1, with 10K+ original and unrestored miles ($55K asking). Pictures are worth looking at for information.

Peter Klutt owns this shop, he is on TV a lot with his own show...

They have a yellow one that they are asking an extra $25k for. The white one must be missing more than just the rev limiter.

Must be an after market rear spoiler as it looks very warped in the pictures. Right side fender also don't look right where it meets the door. Might just need adjusting. But too much $$ for what is there IMO.

Yes - I am looking just for information.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-looking-for-a-boss-351

Mine is VERY similarly equipped as this Legendary Motor dealer car. Except for the radio... LOL

And mine came with steelies rings and caps. I have Magnums on it now but they are not correct for the car but they are if the car had been ordered that way. (They have the skinny Magnum caps.)

Ray

Back