Super Bowl

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
My team is not in the Bowl this year but my stadium is.

They told us to expect some additional traffic congestion

when they dump another 1 million people onto the streets.

Ya think? It is funny to watch San Francisco try to draw all

the attention when the game is being played in Santa Clara,

40 miles south.

mike

My team is not in the Bowl this year but my stadium is.

They told us to expect some additional traffic congestion

when they dump another 1 million people onto the streets.

Ya think? It is funny to watch San Francisco try to draw all

the attention when the game is being played in Santa Clara,

40 miles south.

mike
I don't envy you trying to get around while it is going on.

It's pretty bad driving around in Sand Hosey at anytime.

Bru

earnh_zpsquny07ax.jpg

I live in North Carolina but will probably not watch. I have never watched a football game without going to sleep. Goes too slow for me. I don't think I have every watched an entire game in any sports ever. My X wife use to coach football for the little kids. I was the one that was out doing something while she watched all the games, lol. I didn't own a TV until I got married and that was hers. I finally bought one about 10 years ago.

I just don't see paying a bunch of guys millions to play a game made for kids.

Oh and I have not gone to a NASCAR race since the first Talladega in 1969.

Just outside, working or fooling with cars.

David

Pfft - I just discovered that my DVR "accidentally" recorded Iron Eagle from one of the classic movie channels. I think I'll be watching that, actually. rofl

I predict that Denver will score first. They will also sack Cam and recover a fumbled football for a TD. All in the first half.

Team Ruff totally blew out Team Fluff during Puppy Bowl XII. I gotta admit, the cats during the half-time show weren't nearly as entertaining as the Super Bowl, though... but then again, they're cats. :whistling:

Oh yeah, and Iron Eagle sucked just as bad as I remembered from when I saw it in the theater... just as most movies from the '80s do when you watch them again. :chin:

Carolina just couldn't get out of its own way with those penalties.

BTW...Was it me or does most of the commercials suck....including that freakish, Puppy, monkey, child one.

Back