Fuel Gauge Wiring and connector

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wootdog

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
1967 C10 Step side
1979 Z28
2002 Silverado LT
All,

My fuel gauge stopped working so I went to the source and found out the connector that goes to the sending unit is in need of replacement. I can not seem to find one anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. It just plugs on the sending unit connector in the bottom of the tank. I have jerry rigged it at this time.

Thanks,

Kerry in Virginia Beach.

I would first do as jbojo suggested and see if midlife has a used one or a wire harness he is willing to part out. If not then you could try some parts houses like Napa, Advance, O'Reilly, as I have found some wiring "pigtails" with them. If none of those pan out, and If the plastic collar around the two threaded studs on your sender is round,(some have indentations) this may work: http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/product/fuel-sending-unit-wiring-pigtail-66-79-ford-bronco-new

I have thosee two pin connectors in stock: both sides if needed. A nominal price of $10 plus $2.50 shipping. PM me for details.

Back