Fuel Gauge Wiring and connector

Wootdog

All,

My fuel gauge stopped working so I went to the source and found out the connector that goes to the sending unit is in need of replacement. I can not seem to find one anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. It just plugs on the sending unit connector in the bottom of the tank. I have jerry rigged it at this time.

Thanks,

Kerry in Virginia Beach.

Check with Midlife, he may have a spare.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

I would first do as jbojo suggested and see if midlife has a used one or a wire harness he is willing to part out. If not then you could try some parts houses like Napa, Advance, O'Reilly, as I have found some wiring "pigtails" with them. If none of those pan out, and If the plastic collar around the two threaded studs on your sender is round,(some have indentations) this may work: http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/product/fuel-sending-unit-wiring-pigtail-66-79-ford-bronco-new

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!