71-3 Parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Starting to move the stuff that I will not need.

Passenger side front fender to head light bucket attachment piece, it actually forms part of the fender. Really nice shape ($20 + shipping). See picture

Other stuff I have are as follows (no pictures yet, but can send):

Reproduction J. Osborne Rear lid and end caps (only) black stripes. Note: the stripe only, no Mach 1 decal.

Original Ford black "Mach 1" stripe kit D1ZZ-6320000-D, complete (no body side hockey stick stripes.). This would be the kit for cars that did not order the body side stripes. Includes the two fender "Mach 1" decals.

Another set as above, but missing the L.H. "Mach 1" fender decal... nice spare set, just in case...

A funky Ford stripe kit I am told was for a '73 Mustang, D2ZZ-6520000-B. This is a body side kit, unfortunately missing one stripe for the R.F fender, but I am sure one could be made today using the other as a template. This is a very thin stripe kit about 1" in width, mostly black with a fluorescent orange stripe running through it. I suspect this went on something like a Grande, but not sure. very rare, almost complete kit...

Reproduction Group 24 battery tray, perfect shape.

351C Intake gaskets sets made by Dynamark Inc. Ontario, Cali. Still in original packaging: One set for a 4V heads.

Fel-Pro Exhaust Gaskets for 351C/M 1970-79 engine & 400 engine 1971-79. Will also work on a Ford truck engine: 351M, 400 1977-82

One can California Pony cars Original Mustang Interior lacquer, showing as "1970 Vermillion" Pt # 15945-301. I was told this was correct for the '71-3 cars when I bought it.

One Ford NOS turn signal switch for a tilt column D6AZ-13341-A. I bought it for a '73 stang, might fit in the '71-2, but not 100% sure, do your research.... Nice piece still in the Ford box.

One NOS set of the '71-3 Mach 1 hood non ram air black honeycomb inserts D1ZZ-16A624-A & ...625-A, still in original packaging. Also one nice used piece ...625AB.

Two air cleaner decals: one the orange and black "Ford 351-4V Premium Fuel". The other silver back ground with black lettering "351 C.I.D." with red lettering "Ram Air".

'71-2 single chrome P/W switch cover. Nice used piece. Original Ford C9AB-14A432-D

Scott Drake '71-3 Mach 1 pop open gas cap assembly. Brand new still in packaging.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm. I will only accept PayPal to keep things simple.

If you have something to trade to help me with my '71 429 vert restoration, I am in need of various interior pieces and will consider anything else, well almost...

Thanks

Last edited:
The other silver back ground with black lettering "351 C.I.D." with red lettering "Ram Air".

- How Much?

Might be interested in the flip open gas cap too. Let me know prices, and send me pictures of the decal if you can.

kcmash

Last edited by a moderator:
The other silver back ground with black lettering "351 C.I.D." with red lettering "Ram Air".

- How Much?

Might be interested in the flip open gas cap too. Let me know prices, and send me pictures of the decal if you can.

kcmash
I'll throw it in an envelope and mail it for $7.

The gas cap I'll let go at $105 + shipping which would have to be calculated after boxing up. Prefer you pm me moving forward if interested. thanks

Hi Pastel Blue

Very rare in Ford packaging '71-3 Fastback 1/4 window glass weather stripping D1ZZ-6330147-A. (Both windows).

how much including shipping to: v0x 1n6 and a picture.

One Ford NOS turn signal switch for a tilt column D6AZ-13341-A. I bought it for a '73 stang, might fit in the '71-2, but not 100% sure, do your research.... Nice piece still in the Ford box.

One NOS set of the '71-3 Mach 1 hood non ram air black honeycomb inserts D1ZZ-16A624-A & ...625-A, still in original packaging.

Thanks,Brad

Hi Pastel Blue

Very rare in Ford packaging '71-3 Fastback 1/4 window glass weather stripping D1ZZ-6330147-A. (Both windows).

One NOS set of the '71-3 Mach 1 hood non ram air black honeycomb inserts D1ZZ-16A624-A & ...625-A, still in original packaging.

I am in Montreal until Monday... I am waiting to hear back from another board member who inquired first about the tilt switch. Once I know his decision I will send you a pm on the prices. Thanks

Back