72 Mustang Mach 1 CJ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdogpw

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Mach 1 351 CJ, 4 spd, fold down rear seat, front & rear spoilers, Magnum 500's
I'm Phil and I have a 72 Mustang Mach 1 Cobra Jet Car. It's Electric Currant Red in color and has a 351 CJ, with a 4 spd toploader. The interior is black & Gray with a fold down rear seat. I will add some pics sometime soon.

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see some photos! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Glad to have you here!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Welcome to this great site!

Hi Phil and ::welcome::

Sounds like a nice car you got there. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Hi Phil,

Nice that you found us , i also own a 72 351CJ , hope to see your pictures soon.

Feel free to tell a bit more about your 351CJ.

John

I would like to post a few pics of my ride here but I'm not sure how. I don't see anywhere on here that I can add pics to my profile or to my postings... Suggestions?

Added pics in the garage... but need to add more. Can't seem to get back to the garage to add them... Nor can I see how to change my profile pic from an Icon to an actual pic??? Help!

72 Mach 1 CJ

Ok I think I figured this picture thing out.

P9150289.JPG

P9150287.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil,

Of course you may post pics of your car here. It´s your thread after all, isn´t it? :D

For the profile pic go to your User CP Home. In the column on the left you´ll find "Your Profile". (If the box reads a "+" click it for the menue). Underneath there is a link called "Change Avatar".

Click that and simply add a pic under "Custom Avatar" and "Upload Avatar".

To add pictures in the garage, simply go to the garage as if you wanted to view it then click the "Edit" button at the end of your post (Bottom right and "Full Edit"). Then proceed with the new pics as you did when posting the old ones.

Hope that helps.

I'm Phil and I have a 72 Mustang Mach 1 Cobra Jet Car. It's Electric Currant Red in color and has a 351 CJ, with a 4 spd toploader. The interior is black & Gray with a fold down rear seat. I will add some pics sometime soon.
Welcome Phil: Never seen the color of your 72. Very nice. Did you paint it yourself? Where in Michigan are you? TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back