Gas prices in your state or province

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I paid 1.29 for regular at Costco yesterday. It has not been that cheap around here since 2004. They said it could go below a buck a gallon soon the metro Detroit area. How much is it where you live?

John J

.87 cents/ litre in the southern Ontario area.... Approx 3.80 imperial gallon, rough estimate $3.00 US gal...

$1.79 here, would be less but they passed another gas tax increase in Iowa last year. That is without Ethanol. If I used the Ethanol it would be less.

I just saw $1.41/Regular on the way to work this morning... which is good, because I'll need some of it to feed the Ram later today.

I remember back in college getting gas for $0.79/gallon. I had a Nissan Sentra and could go 500 miles on like $13. Granted if you have more than one person in the car you had to turn off the A/C to make it up a hill.

I just saw $1.699 yesterday...it is steadily going down. Yippee!

I filled up my truck this morning at a Walmart in Lynchburg,VA for $1.37 per gallon. For some reason I keep going to Shell for my Cobra for 93 octane and its $2.39. It's cheaper elsewhere and probably comes out of the same truck. I just convince myself that I'm doing my car a favor.

Back