introductions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanger

Reaction score
My Car
73 q code mustang convertible restored
hi my name is shannon i been working on 73 q code convertible mustang for 3 years it is black with custom fender scoops will send pictures soon

Welcome Shannon from Michigan. Sounds like a great car and looking forward to your pictures.

Welcome to the forum. You are just the guy I am looking for a Black 73 Vert. I have a Black 73 vert with H code and C-6. Does your car have a 6 digit DSO code on the door sticker and no paint code? Do you have a Marti report? If it is a Factory Black car did you find your build sheet? On the sheet it will tell the special instructions for your Black car. Mine came with Argent front bumper and two other special modifications that can not be read completely according to the build sheet.

Would love to see pictures of door tag and any info you might have. They only made 144 special paint / trim cars in 73 according to Marti. It is difficult to find info with so few out there.

David

Back