National Mustang Day -2016

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the salt needs to be completely gone. Otherwise it is a great excuse, I have been jonesing to drive my Mustang.

I wish! I won't even have gotten anywhere near starting to work on my 73! I'll be lucky if I have my 67 off the tip-over jig by then!

I'll definitely be driving mine that day!

We are breaking a record today... 79F.

Good day for the top to be down and a round of golf.

I hope to head to Charlotte to the big show at the track April 7-10. Always find some good buys at the shows seems the prices are better than on eBay.

Hope to drive the yellow 73 vert on it's first long trip.

Here is link to the show. http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/

There is well over 100 acres of parts and cars all around the track. It is for sure more than a one day event. I use to sell there but too much trouble to load the stuff up anymore.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up there.

David

Planning on being there. Hope to have the Mach 1 put back together by then. Or else it will be trailered!

I think there's a Mustang thing planned that weekend here in San Angelo, put on by the local Mustang club.

If I have my plates by then, I'll be out there (weather permitting, of course) and will share pics.

I think there's a Mustang thing planned that weekend here in San Angelo, put on by the local Mustang club.
Can you tell me more about that? I've been looking for an event close enough to me to attend that day.

I honestly don't know if it'll be a cruise, car show, or anything more formal than a Mustangs-Only Cars & Coffee kind of a thing.

Let me check in with the local Mustang club, and I'll get back with you with the specifics. Where are you located, anyway?

Wow - you might check with the DFW area clubs. San Angelo is almost a 200 mile hike from you.

Back