• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1 non strip body trim molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdietz

Reaction score
My Car
1971 429scj
Wanting to buy the thin chrome trim that runs along the lower break in the door, quarter panel and fender for a 1971 Mach 1. My car came as a non side strip Mach 1, as such it had the chrome trim along the lower part.

Wanting to buy the thin chrome trim that runs along the lower break in the door, quarter panel and fender for a 1971 Mach 1. My car came as a non side strip Mach 1, as such it had the chrome trim along the lower part.
I have the doors and the fenders

That is the Decor Group molding. 71 - 72 is different on the piece that goes on the very front. It goes between the fender and valance on early and is in the valance on 73 to align with bumper.

Many think this is one of the best options since it takes all the clutter off the side without the stripe on a Mach 1. If you got the stripe on coupe or vert you had to get the Decor Group exactly opposite from Mach.

David

Back