429 Megasite Parts Board Up

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang Mach 1, 429CJ, J Code SOLD 3/2016

1971 Boss 351 Mustang
Medium Yellow Gold
From Kim Miller Collection
I noticed today that the 429 Megasite Parts For Sale & Parts Wanted link is working today. Last post were in 2014 but at least it's back up again.

yeah... nice to see, just wish the board itself was more active like it once was.

yeah... nice to see, just wish the board itself was more active like it once was.

I know, it really is a great site. I wish it was still active for all us 429 fans.

Perhaps it will get popular again as people discover the links are back up.

What it's back? This is truly a good day. Mike were you ever able to get your car registered? I am curious if I was the last one or not.

What it's back? This is truly a good day. Mike were you ever able to get your car registered? I am curious if I was the last one or not.
No, I was not successful. The site is pretty much dead unfortunately.

Still some good info on it, using it a lot as reference for my current vert restoration.

Really hate to see a site as informative as the 429 Megasite go dormant. While the 429 Mustang/Cougar was its primary audience, there is so much info that can be used to detail non 429 Mustang's. And of course the engine details are great to use for the 429 Torino/Montego-Cyclone cars.

Back