Glamor Shots

Jeff72rcode

Hi all, here is the link to the glamor shots of our car that were featured in the June 2014 issue of Mustang Monthly Magazine. It was a great honor to have our car appear in the magazine and especially on the cover. Jeff

http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/1406-1972-ford-mustang-mach-1-right-place-time/

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Great looking car and a nice story to go with it. Congrats to both of you on having your car the magazine.

Thank you, owning a classic car was a lifelong dream and we were very fortunate to find this one. Jeff

Wow! What a great looking car. I feel as though when your car has been featured in a magazine such as Mustang Monthly, you have "Arrived". My Ford buddies and myself used to get a lot of Ford stands for "Found On the Road Dead" or "Fix Or Repair Daily"! I love getting the "Last laugh" when I hear of someone who grew up in a GM family and ends up with such a bad a$$ Mustang as Jeff has. Congratulations on such a such a rare find and being shown in Mustang Monthly!

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

That is a beautiful car, it looks like a keeper.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.