Looking for 2 chrome bezels for 73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible
Hi Folks, has someone so two chromium bezels for a 73ér to sale, or knows someone in such a way from where I one to order can? For your assistance in advance thanks love. Greeting duck from Heidelberg Germany.

oh, i see..... no picture..... hm

How do I insert a picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for the headlight trim there are two versions. If you have a grill like is in the Green car, honeycomb pattern, Mach 1 style, you need the black out version. You can also note the Green car has the Decor Group option with the side chrome strip that gave you the Mach 1 grill and black out headlight trim and the black or argent below the trim. The side stripes were a separate option that required the Decor Group unless you have a Special order with six digit DSO. If you have a grill like in the Red car it is standard grill and you would want the bright trim with NO blackout. Red car seems to be just built to some persons taste would not have came this way. If you got black out on hood you got the hood locks. You would not have got wheel well trim with the side stripe, grill wrong and lower black out. Interior also off.

I am sure either can be found but the anodized aluminum goes dull with outdoor age.

David

Grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

Hello David, thanks for the detailed definition. On my Mustang is a mach 1 grille. The bezel around the headlights are black. This is so correct according to your statement ? Greeting Klaus
That is correct if you have Mach 1 grill then black around headlights.

Does your car have the side trim between color and black? Cannot tell in the picture.

David

Back