351C Cufflinks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 351 4V 4-speed convert
A few years ago, I read in Mustangs and Fords magazine about a memorabilia collector that had in his collection a pair of cufflinks in the shape of a 351C 4V. They even have have 351C 4V embossed on the air cleaner assembly. I've been looking for some ever since.

While she doesn't really understand my fascination with cars and especially 71 -73 Mustangs, my wife must really love me. She found the cufflinks for me. I guess not everyone likes cufflinks but I think these are great and it is the engine in my '73 convertible.

The magazine article makes a reference to the cufflinks coming from an engineer or technician that worked at Ford when the Clevelands were introduced but is not very specific.

Anyone else know any details about the history of these items?

351 C 4V cufflinks.jpg

I've seen a lot of "Things" from Ford. Some items were given to upper management, some to engineers, assembly line workers, supplier/venders.....but, I've got to admit I have never seen those before. Maybe they were just given to the Cleveland Foundry employees. Hopefully someone out there will know something about 'em.

Opn Pony, all I can tell you is that if your wife ever hands you a "Honey-do" list, looks like you better hop right on it !! Lol

Back