Pictures from Mustang Meeting 2015 Sinsheim Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been to the Sinsheim Auto & Technik Museum myself, what an awesome place that is. Really worth a visit unlike any I've ever been to.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ gpierce

Yes, the meeting in Sinsheim near Technical-Museum ist a great Location with 400 - 500 Mustangs from 64 till 2016.

@ jason

It will be as alike with you the fact that the earlier models 64 - represents 68 the majority at meetings.

I have the feeling that the 4th generation catches up slowly however reliably. Naturally I have with to shoot the pictures frequently at the 4th gene. respected: -)

Grettings Klaus (Duck)

Hi David, there you are right. In Germany the interest in the 71 - 73 models grows. Also the prices for these models grow. But it is very heavy a good, solid and original Mustang zu find. Usually is very much scrap iron on the German market. We had luck with the Stang. It was its first 35 years in Nevada Las Vegas with its first owner. That Car it also in the original condition. Also our (second) previous owner tinkered not to it. We are very often on meetings and gotten often prices because the Car very original are. I bring the carriage with each opportunity on the road. But they are finally built ::thumb::

Back