Best Wiring schematic?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the above. The third is simply a reprint of the Ford Shop Manual. The second is OK, but is missing the connector ID to connector type. The first one is one I have not seen, but is probably like the second one.

The best schematic is the 1972 Ford Vacuum and Wiring Diagram, which covers all Ford cars, trucks and is very readable at 11x17". It is hard to find, though and only used (search e-Bay). The next best is the second listing, but it is somewhat wanting.

None of the above. The third is simply a reprint of the Ford Shop Manual. The second is OK, but is missing the connector ID to connector type. The first one is one I have not seen, but is probably like the second one.

The best schematic is the 1972 Ford Vacuum and Wiring Diagram, which covers all Ford cars, trucks and is very readable at 11x17". It is hard to find, though and only used (search e-Bay). The next best is the second listing, but it is somewhat wanting.
+1

I found the 11x17" 73 version on e-Bay and it is a really good manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back