7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lastfairlane

Reaction score
My Car
My daily 1998 Fairmont l6ohc sedan
Wifes daily 2003 Fairmont Ghia l6 twin cam sedan
Toys 66Thunderbird hard top still LHD and 72 Mustang convertible RHD for Australian conditions also makes it a bit easier to drive on OZ roads
Hi my name is John and have a 72 convertible I just joined the forum

Im in Brisbane Australia

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John. welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

I split you post into a new intro topic so you can get a proper welcome!

::welcome::

Welcome John!!... I´m from Uruguay in south america and i´ve been to Brisbaine like a decade ago!... LOOONG ride from here to there!...

Try to add some pics of your vert that we all gonna enjoy them man...

And then, just read and coment whatever thread you see interesting or post your own doubts and issues that we are all here to help!

::welcome::

Glad to see another 72 vert here! We would love to see pics of it.

You will enjoy it here!!!

Hi John and ::welcome::

72 convertible? Good choice! ::thumb::

Now that you are here you can spend days reading up on all the interesting info that is on this site. One thing though: It gets highly addictive once you start hanging out here!;)

Hi John! Welcome to the forum. First thing I'd do if I was you would be to get in touch with another member here, Fangstang, and go have a Tooheys. Then post some pics of the car so we can drool!

Welcome John! I am fairly new also. I like to read the various posts to see what info I can gather. I also have posted a couple of times when I come across some specific questions. Everybody has been great in answering any questions you have....

Enjoy!

Welcome to the Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back