How do I get a the little Gun in my Profile?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on both. I mostly collect older military rifles. I have a couple of M1 Carbines, one belonged to my grandfather have the bayonet as well, it is a Winchester. Working on rehabbing a Singer M1 right now.

+1 on both. I mostly collect older military rifles. I have a couple of M1 Carbines, one belonged to my grandfather have the bayonet as well, it is a Winchester. Working on rehabbing a Singer M1 right now.
I have some old .30 cal's with a similar story along with a German .32 pistol. I also have the bayonet (bottom of the blade say's MK1 and I think the date is 1943) Along with a nice modern collection.

I have some old .30 cal's with a similar story along with a German .32 pistol. I also have the bayonet (bottom of the blade say's MK1 and I think the date is 1943) Along with a nice modern collection.
Cool. Do you get out and shoot them much? I love taking the M1 to the gun range. Get a lot of looks, especially when you have a 30 round magazine and your sitting there adjusting the peep sights. Seems a lot of people have never seem those.

Done, Done, and Done. ::thumb::

As for putting pictures in your signatures, you're free to do so (within the reasonable boundaries of decency, of course). You'll need to edit your signature settings, found in your respective "User CP" areas. You can add, pictures, text, and hyperlinks, but I don't believe any active HTML or other scripts are allowed.

Let us know if you have any other things you'd like to see, such as: military service awards, have met other members, if you're a musician, etc. Some of the other awards will need to be earned, through winning trivia question contests, etc.

It used to be you had to prove you shot someone for saying that our Mustangs were not as cool as the older ones. Now we just give the badges away. ;)

It used to be you had to prove you shot someone for saying that our Mustangs were not as cool as the older ones. Now we just give the badges away. ;)
Yeah, we had to relax that requirement because some of the guys took that a little too seriously, and were actively seeking out the haters to increase their numbers - it was getting a little creepy for awhile. rofl

I got a week ago a new stainless bull barrel Ruger 10/22. My intention is to modify it to miniriffle competition. I am also waiting a new mka 1919 12/76 shotgun to arrive on Thuesday. It's named here in Europe as Barak br99, I ordered few extra 10rnd magazines and a 3rnd magazine extension so 13 rnds in magazine and one in barrel. Should work in three gun style competition. I've been also lurking a firebird precision aluminum lower and aluminum front stock with left hand racker. Gonna test it before and maybe later going to upgrade.

So... you're wanting one of the Shooter Awards as well? :chin:
::thumb:: Sir, Yes Sir!!! :thankyouyellow:

I would love to have the pistol logo as well since i am a NRA life member and 2nd amendment follower +CCW. I have been shooting since i was 8 and now at 47 Carry my Para P12 45, Ruger LCR 357 or Taurus PT24/7 compact daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have the pistol logo as well since i am a NRA life member and 2nd amendment follower +CCW. I have been shooting since i was 8 and now at 47 Carry my Para P12 45, Ruger LCR 357 or Taurus PT24/7 compact daily.
There you go ....

I'm an avid shooter and Active Duty Army Soldier with 25 years. I get out a couple times a month to Camp Bullis on the weekend and shoot. My CCW is the M&P Shield 40. Traded in my Taurus 740 Slim for it last year. The Shield is a great weapon. I also have a Taurus 24/7 G2 for home defense, A Springfield Armory XDM .45. Just bought a cross bow and headed out for some Axis deer hunting this Saturday if all goes well! If you are in San Antonio you'll see me every month at the Saxet Gun show(ok unless the wife tells me I'm not going...that's only once in a while).

Thanks Lux

015.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

nice...we're a better Country with carriers everywhere! XDM 9mm, XDS 9mm, & Ruger 357 Magum for when I'm feelin" Dirty!

Back