• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach 1 For Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanborn7

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Just completed resto. For pics and info visit my website at:

http://www.sanborn7.com/71Mach1/index.htm

and see my build thread here:

Maach 1 Resurrection

For more info and specs just send me a message.

Asking $23,000

index2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
You do nice work! That 55 Ford looks incredible!

Oh man I love how the Porsche turned out...very nice...between you and Scott I wish I could afford to have you guys go over my vert....lol...but then again by the time you guys finished with it I don't think Ford would be able to admit it rolled off their line.

Oh man I love how the Porsche turned out...very nice...between you and Scott I wish I could afford to have you guys go over my vert....lol...but then again by the time you guys finished with it I don't think Ford would be able to admit it rolled off their line.
Now that's a nice compliment! Thanks!

That's pretty cool. I imagine it's not really lucrative (maybe even negative cash flow I would think), but it would be a fun way to burn some time. Good luck selling it!
Actually..If he bought the car right...& the way he did it He should make at least 5 to 10 large if he get's his asking price..Nice coin if you ask me..I used to do the same thing. He's entitled to make a nice profit for his hard work..Investment & taking a risk. Nice Job S !! When i move to Colorado & set up my shop.. I'll be doing the same thing again..It can be very profitable if you do it right.

Hi there Just looking at your 55 "Mainline"

very nice

here in Australia our Mainlines were Customline utes

we got 4 door sedans Customlines and 2 door utes "Mainlines"

both came out in 55 and both had 272 Y blocks and 6 volt systems

also the chrome strips you said came from a Crown Victoria

(I have never seen a C V we never got them here)

were the same as a 7A Customline from 57 the 55s

had a straight chrome strip

my first car was a 34 3 window coupe and the first driver I had

was a 3A 1953 Anniversary Customline with the 21 stud head motor

now I have a 72 Mustang convertible

thanks John

in Queensland OZ

Gorgeous car!! Excellent work as well. I wish my project had started out even just half as nice as yours did, though.

BTW - there's a discussion here regarding the trunk spoiler installation, and based on information provided, you might check to see if yours is installed properly (it looks backward, according to the pictures and discussion provided in that thread).

I meant to point this out to be possibly helpful for you... and not critical or derogatory in any way.

Good luck with the sale - I hope you get what you need for it (and secretly wish I could just write you a check and haul my project to the salvage yard).

Thanks eric - looks like I'm letting it go for cheap on Ebay right now - I need to get it moved. I hadn't seen the spoiler discussion so I'll have to look for that. Thanks for the tip.

Gilbert

Carter - all fine here. Watched the tornado set down 1 mile behind my house. Didn't do any damage at my place. Very fortunate. Lots of people who were not so lucky. Thanks for asking about us!!

Back