Greetings from South Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JagDaniels

Reaction score
My Car
Mustang 1972 Grande Coupe
351 C
Vinyl Roof White
Hello guys,

i am so happy to find a forum like that.

I am Daniel, a physiotherapist from south germany. I kinda repair some old peoples bodies and i enjoy it, but the best thing of having a mustang is : " They don't talk..."

I enjoy getting into the technique of that car and lerne every day a little more.

I'am so sorry for my bad englisch but i try my best.

My Mustang is a 1972 Grande Coupe with an 351 C, and i enjoy the sound everytime i get it started.

Interior is blue with vinyl, it has an white viniy rooftop and a bad bright color paint that i try to renew into the original color (bright blue metallic)

I will show you the results after painting it.

thanks for your support already !

greetings Daniel

2hed10z.jpg

Hello from Mississippi. Very nice looking Grande. Your English is fine, as I'm sure it's better than my German. I understand your enjoying the Mustang sound. Air conditioning was a wasted option on my Mach 1. Unless it was really hot or I was on a date I never used it. I wanted the windows down so I could hear the exhaust. Welcome and be sure to let us know more about your Mustang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo Daniel, Willkommen aus Luxemburg!!! :D

Please put a pin on the member map, as Europe is still pretty empty. :)

(It's at the top right of the page under "Fun Stuff")

That's great looking car I wouldn't change a thing if it has the original paint that's incredible. Remember it can only be original once. Today true original paint cars are bringing BIG bucks. Love your car. Welcome from Massachusetts.

Hello and welcome, I'm surprised Timachone from Germany didn't show up, but he will :)

Difference between human beings and our car is that Mustangs can be always repaired, isn't it?

Nice Grandé you get.

Thank you all for the replies. It was so nice to rad all of them from all over the world.

My car needed to be rust free for the german car registration, so on many points there is a lot of ugly anti rust paint after repairing those pieces.

I decided to go for the original paint code. I hope it looks cool... its bright blue.

The vinylroof needs to be fixed the next years, i am scared of it, but at first i want to drive my car a lot. The last season was more an fix it season.

I am so exited to see my car in its original color. 3-4 weeks it will take for the painting.

Greetings

Back