Greetings from South Germany

Hello guys,

i am so happy to find a forum like that.

I am Daniel, a physiotherapist from south germany. I kinda repair some old peoples bodies and i enjoy it, but the best thing of having a mustang is : " They don't talk..."

I enjoy getting into the technique of that car and lerne every day a little more.

I'am so sorry for my bad englisch but i try my best.

My Mustang is a 1972 Grande Coupe with an 351 C, and i enjoy the sound everytime i get it started.

Interior is blue with vinyl, it has an white viniy rooftop and a bad bright color paint that i try to renew into the original color (bright blue metallic)

I will show you the results after painting it.

thanks for your support already !

greetings Daniel

2hed10z.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Daniel, I think your car is really good looking. Welcome to the forum!

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Welcome from TriCities WA. Your car looks good, that paint job looks good, are you going to a darker blue?

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hello from Mississippi. Very nice looking Grande. Your English is fine, as I'm sure it's better than my German. I understand your enjoying the Mustang sound. Air conditioning was a wasted option on my Mach 1. Unless it was really hot or I was on a date I never used it. I wanted the windows down so I could hear the exhaust. Welcome and be sure to let us know more about your Mustang.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Hallo Daniel, Willkommen aus Luxemburg!!! :D

Please put a pin on the member map, as Europe is still pretty empty. :)

(It's at the top right of the page under "Fun Stuff")

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

That's great looking car I wouldn't change a thing if it has the original paint that's incredible. Remember it can only be original once. Today true original paint cars are bringing BIG bucks. Love your car. Welcome from Massachusetts.

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

Hello and welcome, I'm surprised Timachone from Germany didn't show up, but he will :)

Difference between human beings and our car is that Mustangs can be always repaired, isn't it?

Nice Grandé you get.

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

Thank you all for the replies. It was so nice to rad all of them from all over the world.

My car needed to be rust free for the german car registration, so on many points there is a lot of ugly anti rust paint after repairing those pieces.

I decided to go for the original paint code. I hope it looks cool... its bright blue.

The vinylroof needs to be fixed the next years, i am scared of it, but at first i want to drive my car a lot. The last season was more an fix it season.

I am so exited to see my car in its original color. 3-4 weeks it will take for the painting.

Greetings

Greetings from Weirton, West Virginia. Just joined this site myself and I am impressed beyond belief. The folks here are great. Quick and knowledgeable responses too if you have any questions. Can't wait to see how your paint turns out!

Eric Nonamaker

1973 Mach1 351C 2V

Colorado Springs, Colorado

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sitting in south africa with delay and then there was a very important question in my mind. Would this tire wheel combination fit ?

Cragar SS 15x7 front with 225

Cragar SS 15x8 rear with 255

Without backspacing and possible issues ? I am sometimes not into the inch measurement as a european :-) besides uk.

Thx a lot and greetings from the south again ;-)

Hey guys, the little pony is still with the painter and i have to screw all the parts together like headlights, grill, rear lights... hope i remember the screws :-).

Do you know if the tire will fit in the rear with 15 60 255 without any issues?

I am so exited to see the car in its original color bright blue.

Enjoy the weekend guys !

Hi Daniel,

::welcome:: from Germany, South-Germany :D

(Stuttgart/Reutlingen)

Hello and welcome, I'm surprised Timachone from Germany didn't show up, but he will :)

Here I am, Manu ::thumb::

Here you have found the best Mustang-forum in the world for our big-bodys. Here they are a bunch of very nice, very helpful and knowledgeable guys - in this combination you have to search very far in the world wide web - even in Germany...

So, if you have specific questions, no fear! And if you need advice or any exchange of knowledge locally you are welcome to contact me... ;) Where are you come from?

Here is my rebuild-thread of my car - I am a little bit further than you but it is only a matter of a short piece of time you will be completely right in the middle of an restauration :D

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-tim-s-1973-mach-1-rebuild-thread

So let us participate on your new friend and have fun :bravo:

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony: