NO TIME FOR THE MUSTANG

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
After having a bunch of time over the winter to work on the mustang all of a sudden seems like I have none..I'll try to get some more vids up but Between the camaro & work I'm too busy..Oh well have to be thankful that I have work..Here's the latest job I got last week..As soon as time permits I'll get a new vid up for you Peeps !

Latest job

100_2286.JPG

Do you need help?? I will come up if you need!! Please let me know!!!!!

Do you need help?? I will come up if you need!! Please let me know!!!!!
Thanks for the offer Doc but it's under control !

I take it it's not your house? Looks like an extensive job though! Thanks again for all the vids you have done!
Thank G-d it's not my place but 1 of my customers Yes very big job ! Thankful to get it !

sCAREY..W0W:s
Very scary ! This is not my customers main home & no one was home when it happened.. The tree came withing 2 feet of the bed in the bedroom !

100_2288.JPG100_2315.JPG100_2321.JPG100_2319.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! When Mother Nature gets pissed, there's no stopping her!

dame that hits me right in the gut.

I've had 2 near misses with fallen trees next to my house and garage. I just had 1 direct hit as well during the last storm. Nobody around here maintains anything and we have rotted old growth 150+ year old trees all over.

I'm currently fighting with the city to have MY tree on MY property removed, because apparently in 2005 Some government official had a law passed that made it ILLEGAL to cut down trees with out getting a permit.

the process to get the permit requires a county inspector to come out and he decides if you can chop a tree down or not. This fight has been going for 3 years now with my tree dying more and more each year because its infested with those long tail beetles. The city is responsible to spray for the trees since they passed another law making it illegal for me to even touch it! i just tell myself a few more years and i can move out of this state.

the local roofers and the local Tree service knows all to well how crazy my city is and well its very stressful for all parties involved.

I'm now in the process of replacing my roof to the tune of 11,000$ due to damage from this tree that i can't cut down or i go to jail. I have yet to have any resolution from my lovely local government.

dame that hits me right in the gut.

I've had 2 near misses with fallen trees next to my house and garage. I just had 1 direct hit as well during the last storm. Nobody around here maintains anything and we have rotted old growth 150+ year old trees all over.

I'm currently fighting with the city to have MY tree on MY property removed, because apparently in 2005 Some government official had a law passed that made it ILLEGAL to cut down trees with out getting a permit.

the process to get the permit requires a county inspector to come out and he decides if you can chop a tree down or not. This fight has been going for 3 years now with my tree dying more and more each year because its infested with those long tail beetles. The city is responsible to spray for the trees since they passed another law making it illegal for me to even touch it! i just tell myself a few more years and i can move out of this state.

the local roofers and the local Tree service knows all to well how crazy my city is and well its very stressful for all parties involved.

I'm now in the process of replacing my roof to the tune of 11,000$ due to damage from this tree that i can't cut down or i go to jail. I have yet to have any resolution from my lovely local government.
I feel ya I had a tree in the winter of 96 fall on my house caused 70,000 of damage at that time..After that I cut every tree within 30 feet of the house that hung over or could have fallen on the house..It's no joke we were in the house when it happened & it was like a bomb went off..Is the town waiting for someone to get killed by a fallen tree ? I would think 2 things here...Document so if something should happen they could be held liable & 2nd Hire an attorney & bring a lawsuit against the town since if the tree presents a danger to life & limb..It's on private property..You have more than 1 expert put in writing (call your insurance co & ask to them to come out & give you a letter stating it presents a danger) They don't have a leg to stand on the key is going to be it presents a immediate danger & have it documented..I think it's worth a few bucks to talk to a laywer (If you need one my brother is a NY laywer) before someone get's killed.

the town is basically nuts with the wrong people elected over and over. we have so many rules now it makes your head spin. I've been told to keep going the approved way to avoid them sending out garbage inspectors and recycling inspectors, and building inspectors that will give me no end of grief and summons papers.

its just amazing red tape.

I've never done any work to the house i bought it as is the last people that owned it had everything done.

basically they planted a bush that was actually a tree which shot up from 10 feet tall when i moved in to over 50 feet now its its very close to my foundation as well. apparently people knew this new GREEN CITY rule was being passed in 2005 and everyone got the heck out of town. lucky me, i find out this week if i can finally get rid of 'my' tree. This is the only tree on my property which apparently pissed off some yahoo at city hall because they want all properties to have at least one tree on it. I'll be so happy if this tree falls over.

i have bushes i will be getting rid of as well thankfully they fall under the under 8" diameter rule and i can chop them down.

In the mean time i have neighbors with trees so rotted that the long Island lighting company is suing my town to get them chopped down to prevent power outages in a storm. Like i said I've had close calls with 2 other trees as well, just inches from taking out structure and one of my vehicles.

I hope a tree does fall on somebody maybe then the law will be rescinded

i hate new york.

the town is basically nuts with the wrong people elected over and over. we have so many rules now it makes your head spin. I've been told to keep going the approved way to avoid them sending out garbage inspectors and recycling inspectors, and building inspectors that will give me no end of grief and summons papers.

its just amazing red tape.

I've never done any work to the house i bought it as is the last people that owned it had everything done.

basically they planted a bush that was actually a tree which shot up from 10 feet tall when i moved in to over 50 feet now its its very close to my foundation as well. apparently people knew this new GREEN CITY rule was being passed in 2005 and everyone got the heck out of town. lucky me, i find out this week if i can finally get rid of 'my' tree. This is the only tree on my property which apparently pissed off some yahoo at city hall because they want all properties to have at least one tree on it. I'll be so happy if this tree falls over.

i have bushes i will be getting rid of as well thankfully they fall under the under 8" diameter rule and i can chop them down.

In the mean time i have neighbors with trees so rotted that the long Island lighting company is suing my town to get them chopped down to prevent power outages in a storm. Like i said I've had close calls with 2 other trees as well, just inches from taking out structure and one of my vehicles.

I hope a tree does fall on somebody maybe then the law will be rescinded

i hate new york.
Ah I didn't know you were a LONG ISLANDER ! I was too grew up there ! You must be in lynbrook or rockville center..I'm glad I got out in 88..But seems the last 2 years the B.S. your talking about has finally caught up to us here in ct..I live in a private association & the last year has been a new rule every week...I'm waiting for the rule that say's what toilet paper I can use..It's crimping my lifestyle & I have butted heads with the association on many issues & they tried to intimate me, I've had the building dept here on numerous occasions as long as your t's are crossed & your I's dotted you will prevail.. I held my ground & even brought 2 lawsuits against them..They backed down both times & finally got the message don't bother me with your trivial b.s. I'm tried of it though & found a nice place on 40 acres in Colorado..Going out this summer to spend 2 months & do a dry run..& if all goes well I'm done here..within 3 years I'm gone !

i know at some point i will most likely move back to Arizona, the middle of the desert is so peaceful.

C'mon Q! Always time for the stang...None of these excuses bro! Just gett'r done before the rust sets back in :angel:

Back