carburator calibration shop in southern california

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWESUM_72_MACH_1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
Hello guys,

I own a 1972 Mustang Mach 1. I recently had the carburetor rebuild.

But its running a little rich. Is there any shop in southern California that can calibrate my carburetor? Any recommended shops? ::help::

You just need to yelp it or have Jeff walk you through it online or on the phone while you have your hands on it. Different Carbs have different tricks and nuances to them.

What carb are you running? What is your motor set up? is it rich at idle or across the board? What symptoms are you having? if you have a nonstock cam what are the specs? Changing jets and power valves is a relatively simple and quick matter.

All that would be helpful, but in all honesty, if you drive hard, a bit rich is better than a lean condition.

Hello guys,

I own a 1972 Mustang Mach 1. I recently had the carburetor rebuild.

But its running a little rich. Is there any shop in southern California that can calibrate my carburetor? Any recommended shops? ::help::
Talk to these guys http://jmspeedcenter.com/ they have helped me out a ton in the past. They even came out from behind the service counter and adjusted one of my carbs in the parking lot....good peeps there.

Back