round two mustang owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wracks71

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
Hello. Just joined up after acquiring a 1971Mach1 from a friend. I owned a 73 coupe in high school and always wanted a fastback. Looking forward to getting her done as it is a project.

Greetings from Weirton, West Virginia. Just joined this site myself and I am impressed beyond belief. The folks here are great. Quick and knowledgeable responses too if you have any questions.

Hello from Mississippi. Looks like second times the Charm for you. Be sure to keep us posted and be sure to ask if you have any questions. I also see that you have a 75 Matador listed as a long term project. Have a AMC friend that found a story about Collier Motors in Pikeville NC. Dealer closed in the early 80's but still has cars in the now fenced lot. I saw Javelins and what looked like the front end of a 2 door coupe Matador model. Might be worth a try if you know anyone that might live close to that area, as I'm sure Amc parts are pretty scarce.

Welcome and greetings from the Seattle area. I am in a similar situation as you. My college car in the 70's was a 73 Grande and just recent bought my current Mustang. This is a great site. Lots of very knowledgable folks ready to help.

Scott

Back