My 1971 429 CJ 4 Speed for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhyatt14

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet 4 speed Top Loader. Matching numbers, 47,000 original miles. Dark Metallic Green with Gray Two Tone.
Was this the car at Mecum in Florida? There is a lot to like about this car. Good luck with the auction.

I was wondering if that car belonged to someone here. Good luck with the sale. I'm about 300 miles away from you but get up your way sometimes. If it does not sell by spring I'd love to take a look at it.

Very nice car! Hate to see you sell it! I hope you'll still hang out with us here.

Think of all you have learned about the 429 cars! :)

And please encourage the new owner to join us.

Ray

Yes this car was at Mecum. It brought 45000 which was decent money considering 95% of the people there that were actually buying/bidding were dealers looking to buy something below market so they could retail it back at their home dealership. It was definitely one of the nicer cars that was there on the weekend I was there and I'm not just saying that because it's mine. There was a lot of junk there! If you ever want to buy something from them make sure you are there in person. Those stage lights hide a ton of issues!! I really would love if someone from this site buys it because I know it will be appreciated and cared for. I will definitely suggest to the new owner to join this site you guys are fantastic.

Back