1971 Convertible in Las Vegas: Does he really wants to sell?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ad is hilarious, and right on target, IMHO! I think he's being honest with lookie-lou's. Anyone who knows these cars know that what is says is very close to the truth.

Hilarious! ::thumb::

But he lost me when he said, "Richard Rawlings." :slap:

Good lookin' car, though. OK, so I gotta ask: why do 'vert owners drop the top and passenger windows, but leave the quarter windows rolled up? Looks goofy as heck, and I can totally see something bad happening to either the glass or someone clumsy getting too close to it.

Hilarious! ::thumb::

But he lost me when he said, "Richard Rawlings." :slap:

Good lookin' car, though. OK, so I gotta ask: why do 'vert owners drop the top and passenger windows, but leave the quarter windows rolled up? Looks goofy as heck, and I can totally see something bad happening to either the glass or someone clumsy getting too close to it.
He is the butt H&%$ that owns Gas Monkey Garage. That builds cars in a week with tons of bondo.

David

Trust me - I know who he is... My original impression of the show's title ["Fast & Loud"] was purely to describe him. :nutkick:

Nope... I'm not a fan of Ass Monkey Garage. :whistling:

Ahhh, that makes sense now. I actually enjoy watching the show, his arrogance. Makes me laugh. Philosophy appears to be one of his newest creations and he is getting worse as time goes by. Someone will put him in his place one day....

Back