Met Eric (EBSTANG) this weekend

73' mach 1

Turns out that myself and Eric have pretty much the exact same car with the exception of all the cool mods he has done to his car. Very cool to talk to and was a big source of information for my ride. I got some pics of our rides. Please excuse how dirty my car is. I still have to detail it but the weather still isn't ready yet, plus I'm getting ready to do a bunch of mods. You can really see how much elevation my front end has! My suspension is stock...that will be rectified very soon! Congrats to Eric for getting bumped to VIP member, it's much deserving!

20160227_143611.thumb.jpg.b8565fdb3840314a719bec01c6072f71.jpg

20160227_144013.thumb.jpg.07d1e5f828700ac0a75bb7537a97efa9.jpg

20160227_144650.thumb.jpg.6a028150b3b8057792df1c96315641e6.jpg

www.puregemdetailing.com

Good you got to meet up. Looks like the weather was pretty good. You know the front of these cars sat high when brand new. When I picked up my Mach 1 one of the first things I did was put helper springs around the rear shocks to shift some weight to the front so it did better in autocross.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Wow that is so awesome photo's of your beautiful car's 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][sMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Regards Lars DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 😎

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

Good looking cars guys!!! Always nice to meet up with other members when you can.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]