• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

302-351W vintage long tube headers used

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Sportsroof
'90 Mustang 7-Up 5.0 ragtop (sold after 20 years)
'66 Sunbeam Tiger Mk.IA
I have a sentimental set of headers that need to find a new home. These were used on my high school car, a 1973 Gran Torino Sport fastback with a transplanted 351W automatic. They were used when I got them back in 1982. I'd guess that they probably are Cyclone or Blackjack brand, and the primaries/collectors seem kind of long compared to the 2 newer sets that I have (haven't measured them). Only one of the Thrush mufflers was still attached, may still be able to acquire the other, but they're pretty beat anyways (lost them on more than one railroad crossing! :)

There are minor dings, but no major bash or clearance whacks. No rust through that I see. I did not run them in the winter.

They had been stored exactly where I put them back around 1984 or so, in a very dry garage attic and literally untouched until this past December.

Sadly I have no room to keep them.

Would anyone in the Pittsburgh PA area be interested in them? I really don't want to ship them due to the size.

Donate at least $25 to the forum, and come pick them up.

Pete

motoarts aht yawhooo dawt kawm

2h30yhj.jpg

2vwfhjc.jpg

14j12mq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back