VIN NUMBERS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT91106

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 with 351c 4V B&M Full Race C6 9" rear End with 4:11 gears have had this car since I was 16 and am 43 now (1st car).
Since i have made it a priority to get my ride back on the road i went out to the shop tonight and took some pictures of the Vin and Door Tag to share. Ordered the Marti Report on the car tonight so will be awesome to learn all about it since this is my first care i got when i turned 16.

Mike

003.JPG

006.JPG

Thanks i saw that as well but still good to have the Marti report on the car. When i changed the gears it had the factory 3:00 rear gear in it (now a 4:10) so used to scream on the highway...lol Needs a Detroit Locker bad though. Also saw the factory color was the light pewter metallic which was the color when i got it but i am sure it was repainted at some time.

Mach 1

351 4V

Black knitted seats

3.00 gears, open

C-6

DSO 72 - San Jose
Also interesting we bought the car in Reseda CA (suburb of LA) but was sent to San Jose CA (Northern CA) so it at least has always been a CA car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks i saw that as well but still good to have the Marti report on the car. When i changed the gears it had the factory 3:00 rear gear in it (now a 4:10) so used to scream on the highway...lol Needs a Detroit Locker bad though. Also saw the factory color was the light pewter metallic which was the color when i got it but i am sure it was repainted at some time.

Mach 1

351 4V

Black knitted seats

3.00 gears, open

C-6

DSO 72 - San Jose
Also interesting we bought the car in Reseda CA (suburb of LA) but was sent to San Jose CA (Northern CA) so it at least has always been a CA car.
Any follow up info on this, MT?

Back