Pensacola Mustang Show March 18-20 2016

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1965 Mustang 2+2
1973 Mustang Convertable
I'll be at the 2016 Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Show March 18-20 Pensacola Florida State Fair Grounds.

http://www.gulfcoastmustangclub.org/2016show.html

I'll be there all weekend, getting a vendor spot and see bout clearing some space in my garage.

Wheels & Tires, Hoods, Seats, 8" 3.25 Trac-loc and so on.

Stop by and say "Howdy"

Tubo

I'll be there as a vendor as well. Can't miss me with a MIDLIFE banner...

I hope to be there too.

How much do you want for the traction lock?

The show was very slow today with cold weather, cloudy conditions, followed by rain at 2PM until close. Lots of good cars in the pavilion under cover, but only 6 cars out on the actual field. I didn't see Tubo or MeZapo. I had a great day with one sale, got rid of a bunch of 66 parts to Fast Freddy, along with buying probably 200 pounds of wire harnesses from FF at a very good price. Got about halfway through bagging them when I ran out of bags, the rain falling fiercely, and gave up about 4.

Wife is not doing well, so I'm going to finish bagging tomorrow AM and break down the tent and go home around noon. Rain is expected all day tomorrow. Ugh.

Would like to see you, but unless the weather looks good I'll probably only make it on Sunday. A lot of driving for not much show if it's raining. I have a friends 92 Fox coupe in my garage I'm working on at the moment and I need it done and gone so I can get on with a project of my own.

I'm going to have to pack up early Saturday and return home for the wifey's happiness. *sigh*

I was there around 10:30 and did not see you. Saw Tubo though and we chatted for a few minutes. I had my wife and one of my daughters with me so I had to keep moving.

Back