Glam Time for Big Blue

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blue is very close to the blue on my Mach 1.

Man, I love blue!

Michael

It's really hard for me to say I have a favorite color on these cars. Every time I settle on a color I like, I see another one that catches my eye. But.....there is just something about that blue and argent!! That is one beautiful car Greg. I know your decision was not an easy one to make.

Love it! What's the specs on your wheels?

Hey thanks Norm and T-Bone,

I think she looks the part myself. I would love to see more 123 guys running this setup like mine. I think it would lend to their Mustangs very well.

This setup features brand new US Indy slot mags. Fronts are 8x15 and rears are 9 1/2 x15. The rubber is Mastercraft Avengers. Front is 245/60 x 15 and rear is 295/50 x 15. This setup is perfect for back and front fitting as there are zero rub issues. The tires are a fantastic quality and handle and ride very well. I would very highly recommend this exact setup to any 123 owner who wants the real cool look, and no install or running issues to contend with.

Greg.:)

Nice looking car. Love the old school slots. The rear tires really fill out the wheel wells. Ryan

Back