Charlotte NC and surrounding area members?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1, Q code 351CJ, 4 speed.
I am in clover SC. Just wondering who is around me. A friend of mine is a member of Southern Performance Ford Club. They will have a cruise in at South 21 in Charlotte the weekend of the 21st. I plan to go to that.

Wade

I am in clover SC. Just wondering who is around me. A friend of mine is a member of Southern Performance Ford Club. They will have a cruise in at South 21 in Charlotte the weekend of the 21st. I plan to go to that.

Wade
Got anymore info on the meet-up ? Tried to search online ...

Wade
I would but trying to get my car ready to drive to Charlotte in April for the show swap meet there.

David

I will be there Friday and maybe Saturday. I know that the Southern Performance Ford Club will have a spot somewhere at the show. I will probably know after the cruise if I make it.

Back