Charlotte NC and surrounding area members?

I am in clover SC. Just wondering who is around me. A friend of mine is a member of Southern Performance Ford Club. They will have a cruise in at South 21 in Charlotte the weekend of the 21st. I plan to go to that.

Wade

Thanks!

Wade

1972 Mach 1 351 cj 4speed

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it."--Thomas Jefferson

I am in clover SC. Just wondering who is around me. A friend of mine is a member of Southern Performance Ford Club. They will have a cruise in at South 21 in Charlotte the weekend of the 21st. I plan to go to that.

Wade

Got anymore info on the meet-up ? Tried to search online ...

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3945] * 1973_Mustang_Conv's Garage *[/button]

They don't have a website at least one that they keep updated. They do have a group setup on Facebook.

Thanks!

Wade

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it."--Thomas Jefferson

Wade

I would but trying to get my car ready to drive to Charlotte in April for the show swap meet there.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I will be there Friday and maybe Saturday. I know that the Southern Performance Ford Club will have a spot somewhere at the show. I will probably know after the cruise if I make it.

Thanks!

Wade