April 2016 Mustang Monthly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

OK not an actual photo shoot at this time... but you know the little coupons they put in the magazines trying to get you to subscribe on a monthly basis; they used the cover off of the September, 2015 edition that shows my 429 vert being pulled out of the machine shed in Spokane, WA.

Thought it was kind of cool to see that they would use this cover to help motivate people to subscribe to the magazine. Another good push for the '71-3's!

April 2015 MM with my Car (2).jpg

Last edited:
If only I'd have known!! Just recycled my subscription slips yesterday. I dug out my September issue only to find the mail dept. stuck the flippin' label on top of the picture. Good story for when you finally show the car. Did you share the story on how you got your car? ( if it's not too personal)

Geoff.

Not much of a story really... Found it on the net and at the time the dealer I purchased from had found the car through their sources and drove from Seattle area to Spokane WA to buy the car. These pictures in the MM magazine are their pictures they took when purchasing the car. I then paid too much money to buy it from them, sight unseen (in person). I reviewed everything over the Internet and in discussion with the dealer. When the car arrived, it was pretty much what I expected except for the trunk pan damage - was more serious then I was advised and the battery apron was shot. The restoration process corrected this and I was able to save the original trunk pan. I knew how rare the BB converts were and decided that I wanted the car...

I have that issue, I bought it because its the same color as my car.

I didn't realize it was yours!!!

Now that is really Cool :)
For some reason, I like your car! :whistling:

frame it and put it on your wall! that would be funny!

Back