• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 Headlight Doors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 with 351C.
Looking for 1973 Mach 1 RH and LH Headlight Doors/Bezels. PO drilled mine up and installed with drywall anchors and screws. Would be interested in standard doors/bezels as well as I can have them painted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

do you mean the headlight buckets aka the metal pats that house to lamps or the 73 trim pieces around the light?

Looking for 1973 Mach 1 RH and LH Headlight Doors/Bezels. PO drilled mine up and installed with drywall anchors and screws. Would be interested in standard doors/bezels as well as I can have them painted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a set of standard ones still on a car. Will pull them off tomorrow and get you a picture. I can paint them if you would like, your choice.

Here are the pictures of the bezels. They still have the original clips on the back and the original screws (I believe).

I have a set of standard ones still on a car. Will pull them off tomorrow and get you a picture. I can paint them if you would like, your choice.
View attachment 32520

View attachment 32521

View attachment 32522

View attachment 32523

Back