1973 Mach 1 Headlight Doors

AOCUSNRET

Looking for 1973 Mach 1 RH and LH Headlight Doors/Bezels. PO drilled mine up and installed with drywall anchors and screws. Would be interested in standard doors/bezels as well as I can have them painted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

do you mean the headlight buckets aka the metal pats that house to lamps or the 73 trim pieces around the light?

Looking for 1973 Mach 1 RH and LH Headlight Doors/Bezels. PO drilled mine up and installed with drywall anchors and screws. Would be interested in standard doors/bezels as well as I can have them painted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a set of standard ones still on a car. Will pull them off tomorrow and get you a picture. I can paint them if you would like, your choice.

• Like 1

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

Here are the pictures of the bezels. They still have the original clips on the back and the original screws (I believe).

I have a set of standard ones still on a car. Will pull them off tomorrow and get you a picture. I can paint them if you would like, your choice.

IMG_0499.JPG.0f6aadfab2d2c47e33b96eaad0212a5a.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG.0aa483a2829edfe99684e8e978e845d9.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG.a6adc5825d1d096223d0c99e4a14f6b7.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG.37ce7cfd1e2e0d397c7a5899575be257.JPG

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang