MOTOR RUNNING

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
:D Well motor RUNNING. Did break-in and will change oil in AM. Had lots of smoke inside car so think it is oil gauge as press started to drop off as smoke increased.

I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement since this project started last August. Now at least I car drive and enjoy it as additional improvement come up. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Alan L

So glad to hear that!!! Now have some fun!!!! I have a running engine but the car is not done to put it in. I made and engine run stand so I can run it.

THAT'S GREAT, Alan! How did everything sound when she was running? If you doubt the oil pressure gauge, get a new one hooked up before you start it again just to make sure that it's not something internal that is causing the pressure to drop. When you fire it up next, eyes go straight to the new OP gauge, and if it's not where it should be, pay quick attention to engine sounds and shut her down.

I'm sure that everything is AOK and looking forward to a couple of pics or a short video clip so I can hear the thunder. :) YAHOO!

Doc

Back