Here's an odd one..

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see an Australian with a shaved head, missing most of his teeth driving through the desert with a couple guns mounted on the roof..

Your being kind lol. I think at 15 large that might be reaching a bit. I offered mine to someone last year for 11 and It is finished.
What do you mean finished? That car is like new. Didn't you read the description.
Oh my mistake lol.

I see an Australian with a shaved head, missing most of his teeth driving through the desert with a couple guns mounted on the roof..
Just needs a massive brush guard with off road lights!

I had mine sold last year @ 11K and the guy scared himself with it so it is back in my shop. And it is a long way from perfect IMHO.

DSCN5998.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I had them on mine at one time. I really built it to race but its never been down a track. But they looked BOSS on the car. Then I put the AC stuff back on it and a deluxe interior and plates and still it sits. But like my wife says...it looks good doing it. No NOS on mine the 11.5 compression wouldn't like it much. Besides you cant keep it hooked up now.

Well to be openly honest I am NOT making fun of their build. You know when you live in a glass house ..... I just thought the price was a bit out there.

Back