• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach 1 medium lime must sadly let go

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3298

Reaction score
I must sadly start looking into selling my 72 Mach 1

Making room to start Mustang project with my son who will be driving soon. Also spending time building up and driving my Ford Raptor very hard.

Medium Lime 3512V Ram Air highly optioned car Marti report lists as 1 of 1

Running a Holley 4150 on Edelbrock performer in place of 2V setup. Interior completely restored. Lowering springs. Mild shift kit in the FMX. 8-track works currently has old Aerosmith Rocks album (included)

Paint is very good with a few tiny chips, minor stuff when viewed close. Only cleaned with car detail and shines beautiful in the sun. Metallic lime really stands out with all the nicely restored classic muscle cars during local cruises and gets lots of attention.

Won best in class for Mustang in car show of 400 in socal, Won Judges favorite at another show.

Tons of pictures with Marti report

http://www.rawhorsepower.com/Gallery/1972%20Medium%20Lime%20Mach%201/album/index.html

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458136335.656676.jpg

I will upload a video driving with gopro mounted on rear quarter panel to hear exhaust and see handling.

Values seem to be all over the place but looking around 25K based on current market values from Hagerty and online.

Market value is 23.5k - 29k for level 2-3

not counting show quality (level 1) or heavy repair (level 4) depending on options and condition.

Negotiable based on location, and timing as I haven't listed in all the pay sites and would rather pass savings onto buyer.

Any feedback or inquiries are welcome. Wanted to list here first to real 71-73 fans before the other large markets.

I know I will be back here looking in 3-4 years to start over. My son wants to do a Mustang project so I will be lurking but can't buy until I sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man,

no chance to keep it?!?

What a beautiful car :heart:

Hope it will sale well! Father-son-project is cool - what have you planned?
Too many projects. My son and I started with a Ranger that needed engine work and interior work as a learning tool. He wants to do a Mustang now and building it makes him more responsible as he knows how much work goes into it.

Garage is too crowded as I am also remodeling the house and running out of work space. It is not worth putting into storage for a couple years as it is expensive and not really available in town.

Thanks.

Looks very correct...... interior.
It is a beautiful car....

And I really don't know much about original interior colors, so I apologize for my ignorance, but is the black cluster and glove box correct for a green interior ? Looks out of place to me. :huh:
Yes it is. I actually had an identical car (less options) my dad bought and gave me at graduation and it was the same. I bought this to replace the first one but it doesn't have the sentimental value

Oh man,

no chance to keep it?!?

What a beautiful car :heart:

Hope it will sale well! Father-son-project is cool - what have you planned?
Too many projects. My son and I started with a Ranger that needed engine work and interior work as a learning tool. He wants to do a Mustang now and building it makes him more responsible as he knows how much work goes into it.

Garage is too crowded as I am also remodeling the house and running out of work space. It is not worth putting into storage for a couple years as it is expensive and not really available in town.

Thanks.
I understand that. Although it's too bad you must let her go... Perhaps you can do something like "Honey, I shrunk the kids" ;)

Looks very correct...... interior.
It is a beautiful car....

And I really don't know much about original interior colors, so I apologize for my ignorance, but is the black cluster and glove box correct for a green interior ? Looks out of place to me. :huh:
Yes, that's original, of course. Same as on other interior colors ::thumb::

Back