429 powerbooster

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
any one know if my master cylinder will be in the way of my 429 going in. had no issues with the cleveland didnt reserch everything before i switched setups. i put a 72 powerbooster when i put the fronts to disc.running tall trickflow valve covers and i seen a couple of mags they have to notch the cover

No issue here at all. There is plenty of room! Besides, there's nothingbut room on our big bodies!!!

thanks guys one less thing to worry over. this site is a lifesaver have a good one hope to be able to help someone down the road

I have clearance issues (master cylinder width). I have a 460 w/ Jon Kaase P-51 aluminum heads and Ford Racing valve covers and the master cylinder sits about 1/8" beside the valve cover. Does anyone have any ideas on a new skinny MC that would work? It's a 72 Mach 1 w/ power booster, front discs and rear drums. The Wilwood 260-7563 would be perfect but it has a vertical mount and I need a horizontal mount.

Thanks

I have clearance issues (master cylinder width). I have a 460 w/ Jon Kaase P-51 aluminum heads and Ford Racing valve covers and the master cylinder sits about 1/8" beside the valve cover. Does anyone have any ideas on a new skinny MC that would work? It's a 72 Mach 1 w/ power booster, front discs and rear drums. The Wilwood 260-7563 would be perfect but it has a vertical mount and I need a horizontal mount.

Thanks
My experience with wilwood has been a nightmare so far:mad: Still cant get bled fully.

Thanks
My experience with wilwood has been a nightmare so far:mad: Still cant get bled fully.
The calipers are not reversed left to right are they? Chuck

Thanks
The calipers are not reversed left to right are they? Chuck
No, but its all aftermarket stuff on the rear and Ford on the front.

Back