• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

whats it worth in OZ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 Q code 4 speed
Hi All

mainly for the Aussie guys on here but feel free to put your own opinions

so Im looking at selling my 73 Mach 1 Q code and want to know from the Aussie guys where I should advertise it and whats its worth

Q code with 4spd 70 000 miles 2 owners in USA before i bought it

original block etc but have just had it built as 393 stroker CHI heads solid cam roller rockers msd dizzy etc 780 holley ram air all the best gear built by PLR engines in Brisbane just done about 300 miles since build not dynoed but its up around the 500hp mark no problems very fast paint is excellent from 20 feet away looks killer but has usual stone chips and some imperfections New twin 3 inch exhaust and headers

American racing wheels torque thrust i think interior is good i rip on side of drivers seat so any ideas of where i should advertise it and ball park figure of what its worth I have reciepts for motor and heads about 14 grand marti report ps I really love this car and it almost kills me to part with her but it cant be helped

thanks guys

Dave

46e173_23651966f7fe48629d1487785b5938ca.png

Back